Monday, October 14, 2013

Exploring the U.P. -- Post 7

Yesterday I worked on the agate hunting DVD most of the day.  I am producing it in segments so that I can set separate scenes to facilitate user oriented play back.  I only have a couple of segments including around 20 paragraphs to narrate before I am done with the first tracks.  Then I will overlay background music for all 11 segments.  My goal is to finish it this week so I can send out copies to all those people who have pre-ordered it from my website, as well as to make some copies to sell at the Mason show.  I look forward to finally finishing this project.

Today I'll post the rest of the pictures from the trip my sister and I took last weekend.  Enjoy these photos that we took at sunset.  The Stonington Peninsula provides a perfect angle.

 
 
 
 
 

 




 


This sign was posted on the outhouse.


As we drove off the end of the Stonington Peninsula, I captured this deer photo.


And a picture of this cow ...


The next morning we stopped and took a short hike in the Hiawatha National Forest.



Trees along H58....


We stopped and had lunch at Kingston Lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment