Monday, October 21, 2013

Holloween Party

On Saturday we had a family Halloween party.  Here are a few photos, featuring of course my grandson Keenen.

My son and daughter-in-law, Jonathan and Jess.


Grandma Sabrina....

Lois and Jamey -- this picture is for you.  Lois, I know how you are a "foodie."  Check out these devilled eggs using black olives in a Halloween way...


It rained for the first part of the day, but then it stopped allowing the kids to play outside...


... and allowing us to have a fire.


Father and son...



Motoring in the Johnny Jump up..


Three generations of Brzys...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - love the deviled egg idea! Have a great time with Keenan - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - I will try to post again - it didn't work yesterday. Your grandson is adorable! Love his costume! I also think the deviled eggs are great - I may have to try it! Have fun - your cats are fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete