Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone. It has been an enjoyable one for me. My son and his wife, Kevin and Jericho, were in town. Unfortunately, they had to leave earlier than expected due to the passing of Jericho's great-grandmother. We spent part of the day snowshoeing -- which was wonderful!

Today's posting includes some shots taken Wednesday when Wendy and I decided to ski the Seney National wildlife Refuge again. The river and snow clumps, as well as the ski trail, were fantastic!





There are not a lot of well-decorated houses up in these north woods. We did pass one that was done well.



This moose statue was along side a store during our travels.



While skiing we saw this snow clump that looks just like a Santa hat. I photoshopped the red so you can see it better.




I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment