Wednesday, November 7, 2012

School Forest Hike

Well -- the election is over. I am glad that it won't come down to provisional ballots and Supreme Court decisions. Let's hope that the powers that be in Washington D.C. work together to solve some of the issues that are facing this country.

I did get out and hike again yesterday. I went out to the School Forest and hiked along the North Country Trail and the Sucker River.









Work is progressing on the new break wall.  Last night I went over to friends to watch the election returns.  I was quite surprised to see bright lights out in the bay.  The crew is working at night to try to get the job done.  Given the strong winds last week from Superstorm Sandy, they were not able to work so now they have to play catch up.



No comments:

Post a Comment