Friday, January 30, 2015

More Agate and Jasper Close Ups

Yesterday I did go out snowshoeing, but I didn't get any photos.  The reason is that I have been having issues with the zoom lever on my camera.  The warranty runs out on February 13th, so for once the repair will hopefully be made at no cost.  I was going to use my Nikon, which is a camera I purchased and use only for indoors photos.  However, it was quite windy and I didn't want to damage the camera so I didn't use it.  This morning, I am charging the batteries for my previous Canon.  The movie function does not work well on this camera, but I'll be able to use it this afternoon when I go skiing in the Seney Refuge.

So for today's blog posting, I pulled out my USB microscope camera.

Lake Superior agate...


Ocean Jasper...
 



 
Argentina Condor agate...


Lake Superior agate...


Queensland Australia agate...


No comments:

Post a Comment