Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beach Time

With the busy summer I have not had much time on the beach. Usually when I make free time, I try to spend it hiking so I can get some exercise. On Sunday, however, I just had to recharge my batteries and hang out on the beach for a few hours. So I headed east of town with friends. We had a cook out and enjoyed the wonderful evening. Here are a few shots I took while strolling down the beach.


Someone worked to upright bury the end of this 25 foot driftwood log.

We do have colorful rocks on our beach.


There is a lot of driftwood east of town.

If you look close you can see two agate hunters on the beach.


What is this?  ........................................................................ ........................The end of a tree stump.

A raven was checking out the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment