Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miscellaneous Photos

For what ever reason, yesterday was the best sales day yet this summer at the Gitche Gumee Museum. I sold several of the Jequitinhonha plate tectonic agates as well as a large mineral art agate window, lots of little rocks, and quite a bit of mineral jewelry. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the museum!

Today I have a few shots left over from my Sunday night camping trip east of town. Here are a couple of morning beach photos.



A close up of white birch leaves.

Driving back home I decided to capture the canopy over H58.  It remains to be seen if the state will pave H58 east the 20 miles to Deer Park -- now that H58 west is paved to Munising.

I think that the sunset after glow is sometimes as beautiful as the sunsets themselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment