Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sable River Snowshoe

Yesterday Lois Fite and I snowshoed from the Sable Visitors' Center along the river to the footbridge near Sable Falls and back.  It was very windy out, but the dunes partially protected us.

For those who are interested, I did have issues with my Canon SX50 camera.  The zoom lever was not functioning properly.  I checked the warranty the end of January and realized that the one year warranty was running out on February 13th.  I called Canon and they guided me through the return process.  Within two weeks I received a box in the mail from Canon.  Rather than repair my old camera, they sent me a brand new one!  The new one even includes a new battery and battery charger.  This is the best warranty experience I have ever had.

Here are the first photos with my replacement camera.  My Nikon filled in for the past week or so, but that camera is not supposed to be outside.  It is nice to have my SX50 back.















No comments:

Post a Comment